Hi! I’m April … I’d love to tell you a little more about April B Photography!
Thank you for considering me as the photographer for one of the most important days of your life! I am excited to share a little about me and my style of wedding photography with you! I know you’ve probably researched and “googled” so much that you may be getting a little overwhelmed with all of your choices, so I’m going to break this down for you quickly 🙂 Here is a little about April B Photography:
- I love to travel and explore new places. When I’m somewhere new, I like to take in the sights and sounds of the locals, not just the touristy places. And I love eating at local food spots.
- Craft beer is my weakness! Wheat beers and stouts are my fave, and I enjoy visiting new breweries to see what they have to offer.
- I LOVE Summer! It’s my favorite time of the year. While I think the mountains and snow are beautiful, there is just something about the sound of the ocean and the texture of the sand beneath my feet that gives me that warm, tingly, “my life is complete” feeling.
About my Photography Experience:
- I have 16 years of experience behind the lens of a camera as a photographer. My years of experience working for newspapers and magazines in the area provided me with my journalistic approach to photography. I prefer to shoot candidly and capture the raw, emotional moments of the day. I have been a wedding photographer since 2010.
- My weddings have been featured on a variety of wedding blogs, and I have been published in Lynchburg’s own The Clutch Guide. I have had images featured on the Katie Couric show and in the Australian wedding magazine, Modern Wedding Flowers. While I do not guarantee your wedding will be published, I do submit my work regularly so there’s a great chance it will be! If that’s something you’re interested in, let me know so I can make note to submit it.
- I take a limited number of weddings each year so please book early! I suggest booking as soon as you secure your venue and date.